- Mon interface est en anglais. Comment puis-je la changer?
- Who can take EDUlib courses?
- How do I register to take courses?
- I cannot log in!
- I do not remember my password, what should I do?
- The course I want to follow is closed. Will it be available again? If so, when?
- Does EDUlib comply with the European GDPR regulation on the protection of digital information?
Vous pouvez sélectionner la langue d’affichage via la liste déroulante située dans le coin supérieur droit de votre interface.
Veuillez noter que la langue par défaut est le français si votre navigateur est configuré dans une langue autre que l’anglais. Vous pouvez modifier les préférences de votre navigateur pour profiter d’une expérience de cours personnalisée.
Les cours d’EDUlib courses are open to everyone. They are therefore addressed to all those who wish to perfect their knowledge.
If you can not register or open your account for the first time, it's probably for one of the following reasons:
- Your registration may not have been completed correctly.
- Solution: complete the creation of the account or start from scratch with a new address.
- You may have provided an incorrect email address during registration.
- Solution: restart the account creation with a new address.
- You may not have opened the account activation email, which is normally sent a few minutes after the creation request.
- Solution: Go to your inbox and check your inbox and spam folder. If you do not find it, the problem is in point 2 or 3.
- You may have made the first connection via one of the login services offered by our account creation page, such as Facebook or Google?
- Solution: Log in again through these applications, the login buttons are below the username and password fields.
- You may have made a mistake when entering your password.
- Wait 30 minutes before the next attempt. The account hangs for this duration after several unsuccessful login attempts, for security reasons.
- You can also reset your password, click on the link "forgotten password" in the login page. You will still have to wait 30 minutes after resetting the password.
If the problem persists, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what error message you see. A screenshot can help us find the solution to your technical problem.
You can reset your password yourself (in the login page). The password reset do not unblock your account if you have tried to connect multiple times and in that case, after you have resetted your password, you will need to wait 30 minutes before logging in.
Unfortunately we do not have this information in advance. Sign up for our semi-annual newsletter to receive notifications about new courses and courses that will be available again!
By registering with EDUlib, you provide your first name, your name, a valid email address and a unique identifier. You authorize the participating institutions to compile a file containing personal information about you. This personal information is confidential. It may be used in particular for the purpose of the constitution of your personal file. Your personal file will be kept in accordance with our retention schedule adopted under the Archives Act. The information collected is mandatory and anyone who refuses to provide it cannot be registered with EDUlib.
You have the right to request access to your file and correct any inaccurate, incomplete or equivocal information. Registration for EDUlib entails for the participant in EDUlib's activities the obligation to comply with the provisions of the law, statutes, regulations, resolutions, policies, guidelines and practices of the participating institutions.
Any falsified document, misrepresentation or failure to provide required information may result in cancellation of registration with EDUlib.
You also authorize the participating institutions to contact you by email at the address given in the registration form to inform you about its activities and its various products.
- All our promotional email correspondence includes an unsubscribe link.
- Any account created on EDUlib can be deleted by its user in the account settings.
- No personal or anonymous data is used for commercial purposes.
- EDUlib reserves the right to use your site attendance data for scientific research and administrative tasks related to the management of the platform and its improvement.