- My interface is in French. How can I change it?
- Who can take EDUlib courses?
- How do I register to take courses?
- I cannot log in!
- I do not remember my password, what should I do?
- The course I want to follow is closed. Will it be available again? If so, when?
- Does EDUlib comply with the European GDPR regulation on the protection of digital information?
You can select the display language via the drop-down list in the upper right corner of your interface.
Please note that the default language is French if your browser is set to a language other than English. You can change your browser preferences to enjoy a personalized course experience.
EDUlib courses are open to everyone. They are therefore open to anyone who wants to improve their knowledge. Any individual with a valid email address can create a user account on EDUlib.
If you cannot log in, it is probably for one of the following reasons:
- Your registration may not have been completed correctly or you may have provided the wrong email address during registration.
- The URL link in the account activation email must be enabled, you must click it to confirm your account creation. This email is normally sent a few minutes after the account is created.
- Solution: Access your mailbox and check your inbox and spam folder.
- If you can't find it, check the available space in your email service, your box may be full.
- You may have made a repeated mistake with your password.
- Wait 30 minutes before the next attempt. The account will be locked for this length of time after several unsuccessful login attempts, as a security measure.
- Retrieve your password through the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page. You will still have to wait 30 minutes after the password reset.
If the problem persists, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what error message you see. A screenshot can help us find the solution to your technical problem.
You can reset your password yourself (in the login page). The password reset does not unlock your account if you have tried to log in several times, so after the password reset, wait 30 minutes before the next login.
Unfortunately we do not have this information in advance. Sign up for our semi-annual newsletter to receive notifications about new courses and courses that will be available again!
By registering with EDUlib, you provide your first name, last name, a valid email address and a unique identifier. You authorize the participating institutions to create a file containing personal information about you. This personal information is confidential. It will be used in particular for the purposes of creating your personal file. Your personal file will be retained in accordance with our retention schedule adopted under the Archives Act. The information collected is mandatory and anyone who refuses to provide it cannot be registered with EDUlib.
You have the right to request access to your file and to have any inaccurate, incomplete or ambiguous information corrected. Registration for EDUlib mplies that the participant in EDUlib's activities agrees to comply with the provisions of the law, statutes, regulations, resolutions, policies, guidelines and practices of the participating institutions.
Any falsified document, misrepresentation, or failure to provide any required information may result in the cancellation of the registration to EDUlib.
You also authorize the participating institutions to contact you by email at the address given in the registration form to inform you about its activities and its various products.
- All our promotional email correspondence includes an unsubscribe link.
- Any account created on EDUlib can be deleted by its user in the account settings.
- No personal or anonymous data is used for commercial purposes.
- EDUlib reserves the right to use your site attendance data for scientific research and administrative tasks related to the management of the platform and its improvement.