How do I sign up for EDUlib?
New user? Create an account here: https://cours.edulib.org/register?next=%2Fcourses
Registration and access to courses are free!
I can't connect to my account, what should I do?
2- Complete the activation of your account
The link provided in the account activation email must be activated, you must click it to confirm the creation of your account. This email is normally sent a few minutes after the account is created.
- Solution: Go to your mailbox and check your inbox and your spam folder.
- If you can't find it, check the available space in your email service, your inbox may be full.
3- Registration error
Your registration may not have been completed correctly or you may have provided the wrong email address during registration.
- Solution: create your account again with your email address, then register for the desired courses.
- If an account already exists at this address, retrieve your password using the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page.
4- I don't remember my password, what should I do?
You may have made a repeated error on your password.
- Wait 30 minutes before trying again. The account will be blocked for this period of time after several unsuccessful login attempts, as a security measure.
- Recover your password through the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page. You will still have to wait 30 minutes after the password is reset.
How do I register for a course?
Registration is continuous, depending on the availability of courses. Check the catalog for start and end dates and estimated effort (duration) before registering.
Most courses are self-paced and remain available over a long period of time, allowing you to spread your study over several weeks. There are no restrictions on the number of courses you can take.